Nuclear power plants successfully competitive today with other types of generation of electric power yield to them on the indexes of manoeuvrability, as they were initially projected for work in the base modes. Today the grid of Ukraine sets the problem before NPP in the obligatory participating in adjusting of power.
In the article the different methods of participation of NPP are considered in adjusting of power of power system: receipt of синтез-газа with the use of warmth of HTGR, different ways of manoeuvring of power of reactors of VVER – 1000, using for the accumulation of warmth the effects of absorption and desorption of ammonia in water, - chart of WARM; charts of distant теплоснабжения from NPP are WATT (ammonia water transport of warmth).
The calculation comparing of efficiency of different charts of manoeuvring of power of power system and comparison of them is executed to магнегаз-технологией. It is shown that the use for the aims of coverage of peak-loads in modern grids with the use of options of magnegas-technology most effectively and expediently. The efficiency of such installations was 42%. The cost of producing magnegas for a gas turbine installation is 3441483 UAH, when it comes from the sale of electricity generated at a gas turbine unit due to the combustion of magnegas 498319110 UAH.
2. Energy strategy of Ukraine for the period until 2035 rock. 2018.– Access Mode: http://mpe.kmu.gov.ua/minugol/control/publish/article?art_id=245239564.
3. IAEA-TECDOC-861 Review of design approaches of advanced pressurized LWRs, IAEA Vienna, 1996
4. Filimonov P., Krainov Y., Proselkov V. Status and Prospects of Activities on Algorithms and Methods in VVER-1000 Core Control. - VVER Reactor Fuel Performance, Modelling and Experimental Support // Proceedings of an international seminar, held in St. Constantine, Varna, Bulgaria, on 7-11 November 1994
5. Korolev A.V., Komarova-Rakova Ya. O. Investigation of the possibility of obtaining "magnegas" from a water-coal mixture. Nuclear power and the environment. 2016. Edition 2(8). P. 64-65.
6. Komarova-Rakova, Ya. O. Obtaining magnegas in spent coal mines and its use in peak loads of the power system. Nuclear power and the environment. 2016. Edition 1(11). P. 69-71.
7. A STUDY OF THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY OF HADRONIC REACTOR OF MOLEKULAR TYPE [Electronic resource]/ R. M. Santilli and A. K. Aringazin, 2001. – Access mode: www.usemagnegas.com
8. STRUCTURE AND COMBUSTION OF MAGNEGASES™ Electronic resource / R. M. Santilli and A. K. Aringazin, 2001. – Access mode: www.usemagnegas.com
9. R.M. Santilli. Foundations of Hadronic Chemistry With Applications to New Clean Energies and Fuels. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston-Dordrecht-London, 2001, —431 p.
10. Ruggero Maria Santilli. The Novel Magnecular Species of Hydrogen and Oxygen with Increased Specific Weight and Energy Content. Preprint Institute for Basic Research IBR-TC-033, of December 29, 2001 in press at the International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Pergamon Press, Oxford, England.
11. Patent 1570197 GB, B23P1/16. Method of electro-erosion machining of metals/ V.I.Nosulenko, G.N. Mescheryakov, 12.07.77
12. Bolotov A.V., Shepel G.A. Electrotechnological installations. Moscow. High school. 1998. P. 246-248.
13. SGT-100 industrial gas turbine. – Access mode: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/energy/power-generation/gas-turbines/sgt-100.html.
14. Dubkovsky V.A. Rational processes, cycles and schemes of power plants. - Odessa, Science and Technology, 2003.-224 p.
15. Gokhshtein D.P., Lapshov V.N., Dubkovsky V.A. Criteria for the thermodynamic efficiency of atomic energy technology plants. Questions of atomic science and technology. Ser .: Hydrogen atomic energy and technology. Edition 2 (7),1980. P. 31-33.
16. Gokhshtein D.P., Lapshov V.N., Dubkovsky V.A. Determination of complexes of optimal parameters of AETU with gasification of solid fuel intended for the production of various products. Questions of atomic science and technology. Ser .: AVEiT. Edition 1 (14), 1983. P. 75-77.
17. Dubkovsky V.A. et al. Thermodynamic analysis of absorption heat transfer systems. University News "Energy" №9, 1991. P. 41-45.
18. Dubkovsky V.A. Transformation and energy storage by thermochemical methods. Proceedings of Odessa Polytechnic Universit . Edition1(5), 1998. P. 275-277.
19. Pogosov O.Yu. Additional technical possibilities for improvement of NPP safety systems and reduction of the risk of negative impact of nuclear facilities on the environment / O.Yu. Pogosov, OV Derevyanko - Nuclear Power and the Environment.– №1 (7), 2016 - P.13-16